Boot stuck at -49-

• Hello,

Please if someone could help me out...

I was checking for new firmware and since it said there is a new version I decided to go with it (first time I ever did this) and after a while it was stuck with the GigaBlue logo rotating for a few hours, after I turned it off and then on it's stuck at boot at -49- and stays like this again with the logo rotating.

What do I have to do? Flash a new image?

Thank you.

• Sure, flash a new image over network.

How to flash:

First download the image to the computer (do not unpack).

Switch off the box at the main switch.

Press and hold the Up, Down or Menu key on the box and switch on at the main switch.

Wait for the countdown in the box display and release it. An IP address is displayed and then enter it in the browser on the PC.

Then follow the instructions on the PC.

Navigate to the saved image, select it and start the flash.

The process can be followed on the PC.

Click on reboot after the flash has been completed.

1 x GB QUAD 4k - Multiboot oATV 7.4, TB 6.4 u. HDF 6.5, HD+ (OsCam), SSD 4TB; 64 GB USB3 für TS, XPicons; unicable
    1 x GB UE 4k - Multiboot oATV 6.4, oPLI 6.3 u. oDroid 6.3, HDD 500 GB; Bild via LAN von Quad 4K; 32 GB USB3 für TS, XPicons

2 Quads als Überbleibsel

Samsung GQ75GN700A; Yamaha RX-A2080; Fritz 6591; Asus XT8; Synology DS1817+

• tfrensch if you don't mind me asking here without opening another thread

when I go to setup and under CAM/CI I get no info at all (screenshot below), I can't remember if before all this there was some info here but I suppose it should be something like Nagravision etc...

I'm having problems since yesterday with TIvusat but right now I'm not sure the card is even recognized

3ZviXwW.jpg

• Please open a separate thread for each problem.

I am not familiar with Tivisat. Do you use only the card with OSCam or really additionally a CI module?

1 x GB QUAD 4k - Multiboot oATV 7.4, TB 6.4 u. HDF 6.5, HD+ (OsCam), SSD 4TB; 64 GB USB3 für TS, XPicons; unicable
    1 x GB UE 4k - Multiboot oATV 6.4, oPLI 6.3 u. oDroid 6.3, HDD 500 GB; Bild via LAN von Quad 4K; 32 GB USB3 für TS, XPicons

2 Quads als Überbleibsel

Samsung GQ75GN700A; Yamaha RX-A2080; Fritz 6591; Asus XT8; Synology DS1817+