Interner Speicher UE 4K

• Servus Freunde,

habe mir neulich eine GIGABLUE UHD ue 4K zugelegt und das Image Teamblue 6.2
    installiert.

Nun habe ich festgestellt das der interne Speicher nur 1 GB ist.

Das kann dich nicht sein oder ? Die BOX müsste doch ca 4GB haben ?

Im Anhang die MemoryInfo.

Liebe Grüße

• Ist ja schon öfter beschrieben worden.
    Die 4GB (gpt) sind halt für verschiedene Aufgaben partitioniert:

EDIT:
    Screenshots der Box gehen besser und einfacher dort:
    http://gbue4k

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gigablue Quad4K-mixed, UE4K, Trio4K, Quad_Plus-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X2/X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, ...
    Astra 19.2E UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/teamBlue
    (u.a.: DM900uhd,Vu+Duo,AXTriplx, E4HD), PC-DVB-S/C/T, Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Philips 24PFS4022/12, 65OLED855/12 Samsung 933BW,UE32C5700, RPi3+
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----

• Hi ,

I want to install more plugins and also make tests with Kodi plugin but since at least this one is too big I couldn't install it on the 1Gb partition since no space enough left. I'm Using the latest OpenaATV Image.

My question is if there is a way of extend the size of this partitions like sum 2 of them so I can multiboot only two different images but one becomes with 2Gb or using some external USB pen or HDD?

Also another option is having multiboot or boot an image from an external USB device (again a HDD or USB pen) or even connect an internal HDD. Is this possible?

Thanks.

• No, you have to use Slot 1.

1 x GB QUAD 4k - Multiboot oATV 7.4, TB 6.4 u. HDF 6.5, HD+ (OsCam), SSD 4TB; 64 GB USB3 für TS, XPicons; unicable
    1 x GB UE 4k - Multiboot oATV 6.4, oPLI 6.3 u. oDroid 6.3, HDD 500 GB; Bild via LAN von Quad 4K; 32 GB USB3 für TS, XPicons

2 Quads als Überbleibsel

Samsung GQ75GN700A; Yamaha RX-A2080; Fritz 6591; Asus XT8; Synology DS1817+

• Yes, Slot 1 is bigger. Slot one has about 1.5 GB, Slot 2 and 3 only 1 GB.

1 x GB QUAD 4k - Multiboot oATV 7.4, TB 6.4 u. HDF 6.5, HD+ (OsCam), SSD 4TB; 64 GB USB3 für TS, XPicons; unicable
    1 x GB UE 4k - Multiboot oATV 6.4, oPLI 6.3 u. oDroid 6.3, HDD 500 GB; Bild via LAN von Quad 4K; 32 GB USB3 für TS, XPicons

2 Quads als Überbleibsel

• Haaa ... I didn't know that, I though all are identical.

Ok, so I have already OpenATV on slot 3, I can make an image backup to a USB pen and after restore it on slot 1, is this possible using the image menu?

Or is there a better way of passing my slot 3 image to slot 1 without loosing all settings and need to reinstall all plugins again?

Thanks.

• You can backup Slot 3 on usb stick or HDD. After the backup you can flash it to slot 1 in the same menu without a restart.

2 Quads als Überbleibsel

• Perfect, it worked without problems.

I have now my main image on slot 1 and I can see the 1,5Gb size and 724Mb free.

Hope they are enough for testing the Kodi plugin. ; )

On slot 3 this same image as is had 0 bytes free.

Big thanks !!!

• Just notice a smaller problem, now first boot logo is still from Teamblue, having the slot 1 image should be the OpenATV log, no?

Is there a way to fix this even doesn't matter to me, but just to be preciousness... ehehehhe

• Thats only a cosmetic problem.

2 Quads als Überbleibsel

• I manage to solve the boot logo also, I found some info here and there and worked.

Here is the detailed steps how to do it:

1- Extract the OpenATV image to a USB pen

2- After extracted go to the image folder (gigablue\<model>) and delete the following files:

rootfs.tar.bz2 and kernel.bin

3- Power down the receiver and switch off after on the main power button on the back

4- Insert the USB pen on the back

5- Switch on the main power button on the back

6- As soon a message on TV shows that detected an image you have 10s to press the receiver front power button to start flashing it

7- The front led flash's blue and purple

8- The receiver boots auto to the image and the new boot logo is installed

9- You can now remove the USB pen

::g: