Strange Problem on Trio 4K

• I have a Trio 4K that has a strange problem. It keeps on putting up the screen the OK button menu intermittently. If I unplug the front panel from the motherboard the fault stops. Do you have any technical advice for me to solve this? It's not a mechanical problem as I removed the pcb from the plastic faceplate. Also I checked the switches and none of them is shorted.

• You have a "GB Trio 4K" or "GB Trio 4K Pro"?

Unplugging the frontpanel from the sysboard also sets the IR-receiver out of function.

If a defective remote intermittend sends phantom-signals by a blocked key or similiar, you will not find that fault.

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gigablue Quad4K-mixed, UE4K, Trio4K, Quad_Plus-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X2/X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, ...
    Astra 19.2E UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/teamBlue
    (u.a.: DM900uhd,Vu+Duo,AXTriplx, E4HD), PC-DVB-S/C/T, Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Philips 24PFS4022/12, 65OLED855/12 Samsung 933BW,UE32C5700, RPi3+
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----

• OK. Well, I moved the thread to here.

So you sorted out the remote as not to be the reason.

And unplugging the frontpanel removes the faulty behaviour.

The behaviour is the same faulty with other images, without network, and other hdmi-cable, but connected frontpanel?

Then the reciver should be sent to Impex for service / repair.

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gigablue Quad4K-mixed, UE4K, Trio4K, Quad_Plus-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X2/X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, ...
    Astra 19.2E UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/teamBlue
    (u.a.: DM900uhd,Vu+Duo,AXTriplx, E4HD), PC-DVB-S/C/T, Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Philips 24PFS4022/12, 65OLED855/12 Samsung 933BW,UE32C5700, RPi3+
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----