2xDVBS2X on-board tuners no multistream?

• Hello

I bought a QUAD UHD 4K
    In the specific, it has 2xDVBS2X on-board tuners, and on the rear of the decoder is labelld the same
    But the decoder can't receive Multistream

IMHO It is a lack of driver
    Question: when will the driver be ready for multistream using the two embedded tuners?

• There where allready requests for that topic (in 2017):

Tuner für Gigablue 4K

Since now, there seems no update.

If you really want that feature, you should ask Impex for the update.

MIS is definitely technical NOT possible in combination with UniCable(2). Most user have UniCable(2).

So i think there is low support for legacy-SAT in those drivers:

https://www.opena.tv/openatv-7…alausfall-immer-noch.html

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gigablue Quad4K-mixed, UE4K, Trio4K, Quad_Plus-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X2/X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, ...
    Astra 19.2E UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/teamBlue
    (u.a.: DM900uhd,Vu+Duo,AXTriplx, E4HD), PC-DVB-S/C/T, Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Philips 24PFS4022/12, 65OLED855/12 Samsung 933BW,UE32C5700, RPi3+
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Papi2000 ()

• Thank you for answer

If you really want that feature, you should ask Impex for the update.

Who is IMPEX. And what should i do to ask him for?

I've Legacy LNB, because of motorized dish

• Yes, the DEV reads here in the forum also. But Impex also needs the information, you need it.

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gigablue Quad4K-mixed, UE4K, Trio4K, Quad_Plus-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X2/X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, ...
    Astra 19.2E UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/teamBlue
    (u.a.: DM900uhd,Vu+Duo,AXTriplx, E4HD), PC-DVB-S/C/T, Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Philips 24PFS4022/12, 65OLED855/12 Samsung 933BW,UE32C5700, RPi3+
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----