[en] gigablue trio 4k remote driver

• hello, only speak english unfortunately.

i use the openvix image on GIGABLUE UHD TRIO 4K. i have 2 of these boxes. issue is present on both.

The remote is this one: https://github.com/oe-alliance…anding/remotes/gb4/rc.png

I have asked this on the openvix forum but they seem to think it is a driver issue related to gigablue. i have reached out to gigablue previously but could not get it resolved.

I have drawn a red box around 2 buttons on the remote for the trio box

- https://imgur.com/a/4Q8GEa7

Each of these buttons sends a code from remote to trio box.

The linux kernel receives these codes (the linux command 'dmesg' shows

these when the button is pressed)

I think the linux gigablue drivers does not pass them so that they are available in the UI.

The UI is Openvix which is based on OE Alliance.

The below is a spreadsheet which lists every button on the trio uhd 4k remote control:

https://docs.google.com/spread…ziVPSJ4hYIYP51EOV/pubhtml

In this spreadsheet, you can see that those 2 buttons do not pass on the remote control button code.

I have tried to reflash the gigablue official image to check if the 'subtitle' button works correctly in their image but this has failed.

Does this description of the problem make sense ?

• In oATV the button SUBT opens the dialog to choose the available subtiles.

The Context opens here the HDMI-in function on a bcm7252s device like GB Quad 4K. On the GB Trio 4K i get the choice of installed plugins to start (just as key BLUE-long).

I use the standard keymap of the image.

Other teams may have mapped the keys to other or NONE function in their images.

The driver handles it correct, as you see also in your logs. If the driver would fail, there would be no output for the keys.

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gigablue Quad4K-mixed, UE4K, Trio4K, Quad_Plus-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X2/X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, ...
    Astra 19.2E UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/teamBlue
    (u.a.: DM900uhd,Vu+Duo,AXTriplx, E4HD), PC-DVB-S/C/T, Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Philips 24PFS4022/12, 65OLED855/12 Samsung 933BW,UE32C5700, RPi3+
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----

• It's simply the

/usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml (or the equivalent replacers *.ntr / *.usr) as in each image.

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gigablue Quad4K-mixed, UE4K, Trio4K, Quad_Plus-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X2/X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, ...
    Astra 19.2E UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/teamBlue
    (u.a.: DM900uhd,Vu+Duo,AXTriplx, E4HD), PC-DVB-S/C/T, Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Philips 24PFS4022/12, 65OLED855/12 Samsung 933BW,UE32C5700, RPi3+
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----

• It's simply the

/usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml (or the equivalent replacers *.ntr / *.usr) as in each image.

Code
    1. cat /usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml | grep sub
    2. <key id="KEY_SUBTITLE" mapto="subtitleSelection" flags="b" />
    3. <key id="KEY_TEXT" mapto="subtitles" flags="m" />
    4. <key id="KEY_SUBTITLE" mapto="subtitle" flags="b" />
    5. <key id="KEY_SUBTITLE" mapto="subtitle_long" flags="l" />

Hmm, that file looks correct. I am interested in the step before this where the codes are linked to the id.

what file is responsible for linking the code "0x50af18e7" with "KEY_SUBTITLE"?

pasted-from-clipboard.png