I need Teamblue old İmages

• Hi,

I need teamblue image released at the beginning of December (About 2. 3. 4 December ). I have uploaded 16.12.2019's image but I'm not pleased with audio options and wievs quality. There are no all versions the teamlue images on the website.

• ahmeta

Hat den Titel des Themas von „I need Teamblue İmae“ zu „I need Teamblue old İmages“ geändert.
  • What you see, is what you get.

We do not collect old Images otherwhere.

The actual drivers of the box got support for HDR, and the picture must look also for those sources more realistic.

If you don't like it, you might have misalligned the settimgs in the box/ tv? .

And you are not pleased with audio options? There ws no change.

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gigablue Quad4K-mixed, UE4K, Trio4K, Quad_Plus-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X2/X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, ...
    Astra 19.2E UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/teamBlue
    (u.a.: DM900uhd,Vu+Duo,AXTriplx, E4HD), PC-DVB-S/C/T, Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Philips 24PFS4022/12, 65OLED855/12 Samsung 933BW,UE32C5700, RPi3+
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Papi2000 ()

• Hi,

I'm using LG Surround Soundbar with my box. There was at old images Audio Effect for spdif and I used 3B Surround extra wide options. But in this version on teamblue has only HDMI 3B options you can see below the picture.

Wievs quality might be incorrect word, strictly is picture quality. I like pli base pictures but teamblue's latest version is as if openatv 6.4's picture

• Ah ok. You are missing funny phantasy effects.

I don't want to have the sound or audio changed by an algorythm. So i don't miss anything.

By the way, you allready heared about the better way to create screenshots?

http://gbquad4k

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gigablue Quad4K-mixed, UE4K, Trio4K, Quad_Plus-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X2/X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, ...
    Astra 19.2E UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/teamBlue
    (u.a.: DM900uhd,Vu+Duo,AXTriplx, E4HD), PC-DVB-S/C/T, Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Philips 24PFS4022/12, 65OLED855/12 Samsung 933BW,UE32C5700, RPi3+
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----

• MR Papi,

I just want to an enigma box perfect picture and perfect sound, the enigma boxes not a toy for me. Teamblue’s old images had audio spdif options, thats all. I had wanted it.
    By the way, I have never learned to create a screenshots and you have to be sure that, I didn’t miss anything.