rashare in local

• Buongiorno a tutto il forum, spero possiate aiutarmi al problema riscontrato dopo aver cambiato gestore telefonico, infatti sono passato dalla Telecom a Fastweb, quindi dal Modem Tim a FastGate, i dati di navigazione sono identici l'unico problema riscontrato è che il decoder Gigablu è collegato in rete con relativo indirizzo IP, ma non funziona la cline e nemmeno reshare cline in locale con altri Gigablu.

Grazie

• Marcos70

Hat den Titel des Themas von „reshare cline in locale“ zu „rashare in local“ geändert.
  • Hello to the whole forum, I hope you can help me with my problem after changing the phone company,

in fact I switched from Telecom to Fastweb, then from the Tim modem to FastGate, the browsing data

is identical, the problem is that the Gigablu does not rashare locally with other gigablus, although it is

connected to the network with its IP address.

Thanks for your attention

• Controll all IP-adresses of all your boxes in your internal network - they will have changed, even if you defined them in the boxes. Look in your router, which box has got which IP-adress.

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gigablue Quad4K-mixed, UE4K, Trio4K, Quad_Plus-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X2/X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, ...
    Astra 19.2E UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/teamBlue
    (u.a.: DM900uhd,Vu+Duo,AXTriplx, E4HD), PC-DVB-S/C/T, Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Philips 24PFS4022/12, 65OLED855/12 Samsung 933BW,UE32C5700, RPi3+
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----