GigaBlue Twin DVB-C/T2 Hybrid Tuner

• Good day. I have a receiver GigaBlue UHD UE 4K + Single DVB-C/T2 Tuner (H.265). In order to receive 2 DVB-T2 channels independently, I bought a replacement tuner GigaBlue Twin DVB-C/T2 Hybrid Tuner v2.0. But only channels at the same frequency from tuner I or J are received at the same time, as it was on a single DVB-C/T2 tuner. No PiP mode, independent recording, etc. on channels of different frequencies. Tell me what's the matter?

• DVB-T2 in Germany normally is scrambled. So only one transponder is viewable.

DVB-T2 in forreign countries, especially freetv?

The Tuner I must be setup correctly. The Tuner J must also be setup correctly.

If you only have the DVB-T2 connected, then in both tuners the setting for DVB-C must be set to "Nothing connected" and the stored.

After setup of both tuners correctly, restart the box via remote control.

See my settings shown in the WebIF of the box - but i only have DVB-C at that state.

(You need two times DVB-T2 after start, where my TT3L10 shows up DVB-C)

oATV6.3 Quad4K TT3L10 DVB-C settings.jpg

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gigablue Quad4K-mixed, UE4K, Trio4K, Quad_Plus-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X2/X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, ...
    Astra 19.2E UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/teamBlue
    (u.a.: DM900uhd,Vu+Duo,AXTriplx, E4HD), PC-DVB-S/C/T, Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Philips 24PFS4022/12, 65OLED855/12 Samsung 933BW,UE32C5700, RPi3+
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Papi2000 ()

• In Ukraine, DVB-T2 is freetv. Disabled dvb-c in both tuners, but viewing two different frequencies is still impossible.Is this a driver problem or can the TT3L10 not display at two different frequencies DVB-T2 at the same time?

• Papi2000
    In DVB-C, can you receive two different channels at two different frequencies simultaneously?

• Yes - for DVB-C all expected is possible.

OK.

Now i have setup my GBue4K with the TT3L10 for receiption of DVB-T2 additional (5V external Relais for switching cable DVB-C and active arial DVB-T2).

Not all services where found (another bug in the driver?), but three frequencies have FreeTV.

Testing with those services (h265) shows, that PiP is not working with h265 (so no PiP but only black box). Both tuners Tuner I & J) are used.

Next step was recording independant services from two frequencies: even the both tuners are populated, the second frequency could not be used (no LiveTV or recording possible). That's driver bug in Quad 4K and UE 4K for the TT3L10 (they use the same basics).

Grüßle
    Ralf
    Gigablue Quad4K-mixed, UE4K, Trio4K, Quad_Plus-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X2/X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, ...
    (u.a.: DM900uhd,Vu+Duo,AXTriplx, E4HD), PC-DVB-S/C/T, Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Philips 24PFS4022/12, 65OLED855/12 Samsung 933BW,UE32C5700, RPi3+
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----

• Impex is allready informed about that bug. We have to wait for a bugfix in the driver. It's the same in oATV.

Grüßle
    Ralf

• OK - so far. We and Impex can now confirm the bug. We must wait for new drivers. Not yet scheduled.

Grüßle
    Ralf

• Everything from one week to one year was possible for the older Mipsel-Boxes. Plus a few days for us to test before release public, and build new public images.

For the ARM-Boxes (Quad4K/ UE4K) we have no clue, where we stand.

Most work actual is done for the new Trio 4K (HiSi-Box).

Grüßle
    Ralf

• Good day. I have a receiver GigaBlue UHD UE 4K + Single DVB-C/T2 Tuner (H.265). In order to receive 2 DVB-T2 channels independently, I bought a replacement tuner GigaBlue Twin DVB-C/T2 Hybrid Tuner v2.0. But only channels at the same frequency from tuner I or J are received at the same time, as it was on a single DVB-C/T2 tuner. No PiP mode, independent recording, etc. on channels of different frequencies. Tell me what's the matter?

I have same problem with last firmware update. PIP not work, and i can't record and play two channels at same time. Spanish TDT. With before version all works Ok.

• Zitat von michael123

But only channels at the same frequency from tuner I or J are received at the same time, as it was on a single DVB-C/T2 tuner. No PiP mode, independent recording, etc. on channels of different frequencies. Tell me what's the matter?

Ich habe das gleiche Problem. Harware- oder Softwarefehler?

Auf dem I Receiver geht alles, wenn ich mit dem J Receiver, mit den geleichen EInstellungen, Sendersuche, werden keine gefunden. Also keine gleichzeitigen aufnahmen, kein PIP usw.

• Impex direkt auf den Treiberfix ansprechen.

Scheint geringe Prio zu haben.

Grüßle
    Ralf