Beiträge von Alvim

hello

I have a gigablue uhd ue 4k cable in my hands, it only has the original tuner. However, I no longer use cable television and intend to receive terrestrial television. To dispel some doubts:

1st - It is absolutely impossible to receive any DVB/T2 signal on this DVB-C tuner cable, right?

2nd - Is there a way to transform the DVB-C tuner cable into DVB/T2?

I believe from my experience that the solution is to install an optional tuner (DVB/T2 or DVB/S if you intend to receive a satellite) it will certainly be the only right one, in any case I am waiting for your answers. thanks

Happy New Year to the whole community

hello, I had already checked the connection cables. But when in doubt I corrected it again. This problem persists. I have no idea what it could be.

In the image menu, I noticed that activating minitv disappeared, I don't know if this could be one of the causes. Thanks for the help.

Dateien

• GB003.jpeg

(128,76 kB, 8 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • Gb004.jpeg

(204,25 kB, 8 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • GB005.jpeg

(184,1 kB, 8 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hello

I need your help. I already fixed the display on my gigablue, but it didn't work and I don't know what could be wrong.

When I turn on the gigablue, for the first 8 to 10 seconds the display gives a white "flash" and then goes black and no longer shows the image. What do you suggest?

Dateien

• gb002.jpeg

(24,36 kB, 6 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • gb001.jpeg

(34,28 kB, 6 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

hello

My gigablue UHD 4k has this damage on the display. It is no longer guaranteed and I intend to get a new or used display to replace the damaged one. Can anyone start a website where I can buy?

The display reference is this CID300HK01D-N

61509V V1.1.

Thanks

Dateien

• GB 01.jpeg

(177,23 kB, 9 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • GB01.1.jpeg

(43,12 kB, 11 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • GB01.2.jpeg

(61 kB, 8 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hello

I have on my Gigablue UHD Quad 4K the teamblue 6.4 image, with the skin

GigabluePax, but as far as I can tell, this skin doesn't allow you to see the encryption of the tv / radio channel.

Is it possible to make encryption appear in the information bar?

Is there a plugin?

Thank you very much

Hello

Since the factory image does not allow the installation of extensions, where it is possible to get OpenMIPS 6.1, the last version that came out in 2017 (I think). Thank you!

hello

When placing the image in the usb it will be in STARUP_1, right?

So if on STARUP_1 you have the teamblue image, how can I put the OpenAtv image on STARUP_2? Thank you!

Hello

I have the gigablue uhd 4k and use the teamblue 6.4 image, I would like to put other images in STARUP_2 and STARUP_3.

I'm not getting it because I can't find a way to install it. Is there a puglin that needs to be installed? I appreciate your help. Thank you.

O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

Startsender auf einen FreeTV-Sender mit verläßlicher Zeitbasis einstellen.

Box ist im Netzwerk?

CAM deaktivieren, Box in Deep, kurz stromlos machen, und neu starten. Danach kannst du dein CAM wieder aktivieren.

Code
    1. Hallo
    2. Ich bin den Schritten bereits gefolgt, aber nichts hat funktioniert.
    3. Die Box ist vernetzt.
    4. Dasselbe geschah im März mit der Zeitzonenänderung. Hier auf den Azoren folgt die Box nicht der Zeitänderung, sodass nur ein neues Bild den Fehler korrigiert. Danke für die Hilfe