Ein Problem mit der Enthemmung

• Moin, was ist mit "Enthemmung" gemeint?

Du kannst dein Problem auch auf englisch hier schreiben... ist vielleicht einfacher....

Gigablue UHD Quad 4k mit TB 7.3 Image , 2 mal Gigablue UltraUE mit TB 6.4 / TB7.3 , Coolstream Trinity mit altem Keywelt Image

Coolstream Neo2 mit Keywelt 3.92 WaveFrontier T90 mit 4 GigaBlue Rocket Quattro LNB, Multischalter EMP 17/8, Kabelanschluss über Glasfaser, 5.LNB für EsHail2/QO100

Qnap TS509 mit 10TB als NAS

• My problem is that I left the device for a period of 4 months without power to the device and then the device was turned on, but it does not work and when I want to enter Images it is not accepted to update the device I tried from more than one Image but all attempts have failed and I have been unable to solve

The following method was done and I did not succeed

1: format usb fat32

2:download images and recovery

3:turn off your receiver and then plug in usb and press power on and press power on some time .

But the device does not enter the recovery, what is the reason

• Download the image and unzip the *.zip file.
    Format a USB stick with FAT32 and copy the GigaBlue directory with all files to it. Then put this stick in the box. It helps to unplug other USB devices.
    Switch on the box and follow the information on the screen/display.
    This is how it should work.
    If the USB stick is not recognized, use a different one and possibly try the rear USB ports.

Gigablue UHD Quad 4k mit TB 7.3 Image , 2 mal Gigablue UltraUE mit TB 6.4 / TB7.3 , Coolstream Trinity mit altem Keywelt Image

Coolstream Neo2 mit Keywelt 3.92 WaveFrontier T90 mit 4 GigaBlue Rocket Quattro LNB, Multischalter EMP 17/8, Kabelanschluss über Glasfaser, 5.LNB für EsHail2/QO100

• But the device does not enter the recovery, what is the reason

Take another USB stick.

• I do the flashing with a 2 GB stick. Has always worked so far. Have you tried all USB ports? Only the directory GigaBlue and the files in it (unzipped) on the stick. Where is the image from? From this page? Did you choose the right image?
    Then I'm at the end, I don't have a trio to go deeper then...

• please make sure that no other stick is in the box and no SD card is in the slot, because then it won't work. No external hard drive should be connected either.

Die Verwendung von Anglizismen und Internetabkürzungen ist für mich ein eindeutiges Zeichen für
    Kontaktarmut im wahren Leben, Wichtigtuerei und mehr Schein als Sein.
    „Sprachen sind bei weitem das wichtigste Vehikel kultureller Entfaltung und zugleich das wichtigste Element nationaler – übrigens auch persönlicher – Identität.“ – Helmut Schmidt

"In Krisenzeiten suchen Intelligente nach Lösungen, Idioten suchen nach Schuldigen."

• Instructions

Download and unpack the image and copy it to a stick as shown in the picture.

Switch off the box at the back, plug in the stick and press and hold the button on the front.

Now turn on the box at the back and let go when the display says Upda.

In the coming menu then select flash recovery and off you go.

Dateien

• 11111.jpg

(7,28 kB, 78 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Die Verwendung von Anglizismen und Internetabkürzungen ist für mich ein eindeutiges Zeichen für
    „Sprachen sind bei weitem das wichtigste Vehikel kultureller Entfaltung und zugleich das wichtigste Element nationaler – übrigens auch persönlicher – Identität.“ – Helmut Schmidt

"In Krisenzeiten suchen Intelligente nach Lösungen, Idioten suchen nach Schuldigen."

• It was confirmed that there is no Usb in the ports and also the sdcard all my attempts failed and I was unable to solve the problem .

All the steps have been done and all have failed

Please help

Administrator

• please try to press the recovery button on the back first

• another possibility would be to take the mmc image. it must be unpacked onto the stick with the directory gigablue, including trio4k and then the files in it, as in the picture.

Switch off the box at the back and plug in the stick and switch on at the back.

After that, the box should bottle by itself.

if that doesn't work either, the box is probably defective

Dateien

• 222222222222.jpg

(18,99 kB, 3 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

• I can only imagine that there is a defect.

I'm sorry, I would have liked to help.

• For Pictures look at the instructions

Bild/Dateien anhängen