[en] Put deco on standby due to inactivity

• Hi, I have Gigablue UHD trio 4k with Teamblue, I would like that when the Gitablue has not been used for 3 hours, it will automatically go to standby (not deep sleep) and show a message before allowing you to cancel a few seconds, for example 60

I have seen the option Auto power off by pressing and holding the power off button, I don't know if it can be done from there, can anyone confirm if it can be done and how should I set it?

Thank you

• ir a:

menú/temporizador y desactivar el temporizador de apagado automático

[adjuntar='15060','ninguno','verdadero'][/adjuntar]

Thanks, version 7.4 does not have the menu/timer option. The only thing I see similar is holding the sleep button and the sleep/wake timer option and there are multiple options, I understand the difference between the first non-automatic shutdown and the second sleep timer requires inactivity, plus the second sleep timer requires inactivity. Schedule a time when the timer doesn't work.

Could anyone tell me how to set it to go to sleep and show a warning when not in use?

I have put it as indicated in capture 3 but it does not show any message like other images

-------------------------------------------------- ---

Danke, Version 7.4 verfügt nicht über die Menü-/Timer-Option. Das Einzige, was mir ähnlich erscheint, ist das Gedrückthalten der Sleep-Taste und der Sleep/Wake-Timer-Option. Es gibt mehrere Optionen. Ich verstehe den Unterschied zwischen dem ersten nicht automatischen Herunterfahren und dem zweiten Sleep-Timer, der Inaktivität erfordert, und dem zweiten Sleep-Timer, der Inaktivität erfordert . Planen Sie eine Zeit ein, zu der der Timer nicht funktioniert.

Kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich es so einstellen kann, dass es in den Ruhezustand wechselt und eine Warnung anzeigt, wenn es nicht verwendet wird?

Das Problem ist, dass die Übersetzung nicht klar ist. Ich habe die Screenshots auf Spanisch gestellt.

Ich habe es wie in Aufnahme 3 angegeben eingefügt, aber es zeigt keine Meldung wie andere Bilder

Dateien

• 1.png

(332,87 kB, 2 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • 2.png

(551,63 kB, 2 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von javierc ()