GigaBlue HD X2 1x DVB-S2X Dual Tuner HEVC H.265 IPTV Streaming E2 Linux Full HD Receiver

• Hi all,

I'm looking at moving from VU + to Gigablue and just wanted to make sure this particular box works in a similar way to a vu+duo?

I have a few questions:

1: The box is a twin tuner DVB-S2?
    2: There is internal loopthrough?
    3: Is the psu a brick style with a figure 8 connector or power adapter type that would need an international converter?
    4: It can run openvix?

Thanks for looking and I apologize for the basic questions, I just want to be sure before ordering in a few of these.

• GigaBlue X2 is a single Slot Box with a plug'n'play Tuner. Look for availabble tuners (you may need: "GigaBlue Dual DVB-S2X Tuner [TS3L10]"). Images teamBlue and oATV are here supported, and run well. Other teamimages you might check in their forums.

Grüßle
    Ralf
    ---------------------------------------------
    Gigablue Quad4K-mixed, UE4K, Trio4K, Quad_Plus-SSC, UE_Plus-SC, X2/X3-SC, UltraUE-SC, ...
    Astra 19.2E UniCable & KabelBW, oATV/teamBlue
    (u.a.: DM900uhd,Vu+Duo,AXTriplx, E4HD), PC-DVB-S/C/T, Xtreamer, BDP5200, LG 42R51, Philips 24PFS4022/12, 65OLED855/12 Samsung 933BW,UE32C5700, RPi3+
    ---- Einen Receiver kann sich jeder kaufen - Eine stabile E²-Box muß man sich verdienen! ----

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Papi2000 ()