gigablue ultra ue red light only

• Hallo, ich denke, in meiner Eile kann ich meine Ultra-Ue mit einem Bootloader für eine 800ue flashed. Ich würde gerne wissen, ob das Ultra-HD auf die gleiche Art und Weise wie andere ihre 800ue-Boxen getan haben kann. Ich habe den Teil für ca. £ 8 auf Amazon zu Jtag der 800ue gesehen und fand die Firmware für eine 800ue aber keine Informationen über die Ultra-Ue-Box, die ich habe.

der Grund, warum ich den Bootloader geblinkt hatte, was die Box nicht starten würde und was neu starten würde, selbst wenn ich versuche, neue Firmware auf sie zu laden. also dachte ich, ich würde alles von vorne beginnen.

Vielen Dank für jegliche Hilfe oder Beratung im Voraus.

Grüße
    Dave

Hi, i think in my haste i may of flashed my ultra ue whith a bootloader for a 800ue. I would like to know if the ultra hd can be jtagged in the same way others have done their 800ue boxes. i have seen the part for around £8 on amazon to jtag the 800ue and found allt he firmware for a 800ue but no info on the ultra ue box i have.

the reason i had flashed the bootloader what the box would not start up and what would reboot even when trying to load new firmware on to it. so i thought i would start everything from the beginning again.

thank you for any help or advice in advance.

regards
    dave

• Thank you for the helpful info Niki, I will have a look for the correct version of bcm, i do have the one for the 800 series already but will delete that one now.
    The jtag on amazon did say it would work but i will check inside the stb box to see if there is a connection point for it

thanks again
    Dave

• Ultra ue can be jtaged like 800ue BUT

You ll need the right bcm studio (for 7362 cpu) bcm studio for 800 series will not work.
    And you want the configfile of the flash layout.
    + jtag interface

i can not seem to find anything for the bcm7362 after searching for a few days now.

I have the cypress board and drivers installed on an old windows xp laptop, bcm studio 3, box hooked up to board and can not get any further.

Does anyone have any idea where to find them. :wacko:

regards
    dave