Beiträge von Maf1a

Papi2000,

What I meant was to reflash TeamBlue image in Slot 1, with no extras, & remove the images from Slot s 2&3.

Zitat

so ask IMPEX to repair it via software

Do I report this on the IMPEX website or by email?

:/

Guenther,

It was your post of January 6 2021 that made me ask, it's good to know that FF/REW SHOULD be ok to start with!

:)

tfrensch,

Thank you for trying to help, it is much appreciated.

The only thing I can think of to do is to restore it to 'Factory default' and test it from there, with no other images or extra installs of plugins including skins etc. Just the basic install.

I will post back here how it goes.

Once again many thanks.

HI,

The settings were to show if any of them were wrong.

I found this link that had a similar problem to mine :-

"https://www.gigablue-support.org/gigablueforum/forum/index.php?thread/14547-erledigt-mp4-kann-mit-max-8x-vorgespult-haben/"

My problem is that this phenomena happens on recordings (including Timeshift) I make from certain transponders :- 10758 V; 10891 H; 10906 V; 10936 V Fast forward only goes to x8, Fast rewind doesn't work at all.

On transponders :-

10788 V; 10817 V; 10964 V; All recordings/timeshift from these transponders are perfect- Fast Forward & Fast Rewind work! (just like my Humax Foxsat HDR+!!)

I am gathering that the 2 people who only had this Phenomena on imported MP4 files had a "normal" Fast Forward & Fast Rewind with their own recordings, but I don't.

Please forgive my ignorance of Enigma2 ,I am only asking why it works on some transponders but not on others.

Hi tfrensch,

Thank you for your reply, but it is not the answer I was hoping for, I have a 10 year old Humax Foxsat HDR+ & an LG 42LV652V TV with satellite tuner and this phenomena does not happen.

Apart from the people who have had the problem with MP4 files added to the machine, has no-one had this problem with recordings/timeshift?

If it is not a software/image problem( it doesn't appear to be at the moment) then it must be hardware. As I have had the machine less than a month if it cannot be resolved I feel I should return the machine as faulty, which is a pity as I like the Enigma2 features.

Thank you to all who have helped an absolute beginner get to grips with understanding Enigma2/Linux Image philosophy, it is much appreciated.

:):thumbup::thumbup:

Hi all,

I have put Openatv into Slot 1, TeamBlue is in Slot 2, & have restored OpenVix to Slot 3, but I still have this problem!?

Does anyone have any ideas please, what is 'Transcoding', could that have anything to do with it?

Hi Wolfgang,

In TeamBlue ......Menu/Setup/Video/Extended settings, there is a Menu 'Video enhancement setup' which allows adjustment of 'Brightness; Contrast ; Hue; ,Sharpness; Saturation ' among others, there isn't this option in OpenVix.

Is the 'Enhanced Movie Centre' = EMC?

Mick

Hi Zoulou,

Thank you for your reply. Like you I make more use of FF/REW than the skip buttons-good for skipping ad breaks!

I have OpenVix as well as TeamBlue installed & this phenomena is on BOTH??!!

I do like the Video Enhancement feature built into TeamBlue, does openATV 6.4. have this feature (OpenVix doesn't).

I'll give openATV a try & return with my findings.

Enjoy your weekend too.

Mick (MAF are my initials):)

Hi all,

Zitat

[Done] MP4 can be fast forwarded a maximum of 8 times

I too have this problem!! Mine is with recordings & timeshift on certain transponders, up to now I have found it on :-

10758 V; 10891 H; 10906 V; 10936 V; Like you it's normal up to & including FF x8, then it is erratic but REW is much worse x2 is almost PAUSE then it might jump back a little, the faster speeds are similar- hangs on a picture for a while before continuing to Rewind.

On these Transponders :-

10788 V; 10817 V; 10964 V; All recordings/timeshift from these transponders are perfect- just like my Humax Foxsat HDR+!!

I am only using ASTRA 28.2E

Zitat

Receiver:

UHD UE 4K - 2X DVB-S2 FBC Twin Tuner - 4X Pip CI SmartCard Streaming Ultra - HD 2 TB Festplatte ATA(ST2000LM015-2E81) - WLAN-Stick GigaBlue 1200MBit WLAN Dual Band USB 3.0

How is this information stored?

Hi Guenther,

I've found that there is no 'image' (or imagebackups') folder until an image backup is made & stored on the hard drive(hdd), that's why I couldn't do the 2nd image from your instructions'.

How do you take your screenshots etc, & paste them into a forum post?

Hi Guenther,

After a few unsuccessful attempts to load 2nd image, I have just successfully managed to do it! I had OpenVix as primary image & found that it stores images & backups in 'media/hdd/imagebackups' folder! So I moved the zip file into this folder (deleted the 'image' folder I created) and was then able to Flash the Teamblue image to Slot 2.

Now I just have to find out how to change from Teamblue to OpenVix.

Thank you for the translation about Webif. I have found when viewing Webif through OpenVix there is no 'Terminal' option?!

::g::thumbup:

Hi Guenther,

First of all let me say a BIG thank you for your help & your patience!

:thumbup::)

I have finally managed to update Windows 10- Hurrah!!

I have been practising with Flash, moving files etc around my local drive, & am now getting the hang of it.

The image I have flashed at the moment is ''teamblue-6.4-gbue4k-backup-20210204_2008_usb.zip- Full Image Backup By openATV Image Team Backup Date: 2021-02-04'' I would like to try OpenVix image.

I will try your method this afternoon.

If I may ask a question about Open Webif, before my PC update I was able to see a picture of the channel showing by pressing 'Web TV' but now I just get a black screen showing 'Click here for install plugin or visit in webstore VXG Media Player' when I press play. How can I get the pic back?

Regards

Hi

I think I must be missing something, I've opened Flash, found media / hdd but there is no image folder, so (thinking it's like Windows I went to 'Make folder' & made folder 'images', but it put it into media / images not hdd / images. Also when I uploaded the image it put it into media /, not images /.

When uploading the image do I upload the complete zip file or the unzipped 'gigablue' folder?

I will try it again tomorrow, I'm trying to update Windows 10 yet again !!

Hi,

The next thing I would like to do is add another image to the 'Multiboot' list. I have tried to follow the method I found on this site:-

'[HowTo] Flash online - The easiest way to flash your box' dated '22. September 2016' but when I go to

'-Software Management' - 'Flash Online' it doesn't show the 'Local' option. It only shows 'Cancel' in red & 'Expand' in green, there is no 'Local' in yellow,

There is only a choice of 2 images - Teamblue 6.4 Release & Teamblue 6.3 Release' (sorry I don't know to include a screenshot).

I looked at Standby/Restart - Multiboot, that showed :- Slot 1: Teamblue 6.4 (2021-02-03)(Current Image) with the option to 'Cancel' or 'Reboot' .

I put a USB stick with OpenVix image in the hope it would load into Slot 2 when I pressed 'Reboot', but all it did was to overwrite the Teamblue image?!

How can I add a 2nd image??

Hi, Yes it is quite warm in Benidorm today, right now it is 17 ° at 20:49!!!(But its very quiet due to covid-19 restriction)

Windows 10 is (trying) to automatically download a large update but it has failed twice.

I'm going to leave it live overnight to see if it will download correctly.

::t:

Hola Guenther

Me temo que no soy italiano, soy inglés de Inglaterra, pero yo vivo en Benidorm, España. Solo un principiante en español. Yo tengo mocho más palabras que aprender !!

So I will continue to speak in English. My PC has not downloaded the updates correctly?? Going to try again.

Hi msrx111,

Thank you for the link to the new skins, much appreciated.

Hi Gunther,

I have installed SmarTTY, input 'init 4', edited the file using Flash, input 'init 3' on smarTTY, & HEY PRESTO back to "PAX". THANK YOU!

Hi msrx111,

You said, 'Try the Skins from our Skin Developer Örlgrey. They are great and the of course work great....' how do I find him, is there a link on this forum?

I'm signing off for today, Windows 10 needs to do a big update.

Once again thank you everybody for all your help. ( be back tomorrow). :: n8