Beiträge von estimadarocha

There is nothing wrong. You flash an image you like with recovery_emmc if you haven't yet. Then you have the new multiboot layout. First image is the one you have flashed with recovery. Then you start it. Every image has the function "flash online" in side. Put your second image on an USB stick, just the zip file. You can choose this to flash. Then you can chose in which startup it is going to flash.

If you have once flashed the recovery_emmc Image you'll never need to choose this again. Flash just mmc Images with online flash to the startup of your choice.

If you did so successful, you have additional to reboot and shutdown another option in your Enigma2 menu, called Multiboot. There you can choose the Image to boot after Reboot.

thats what i did... but after recovery and multibot layout... if i install the images from either team gigablue or openatv and pick one of those to start they don't start at all.

It may be that the very first start after reorganization of the flash for the new FlashMultiBoot lasts some time. Just remove the stick in the reboot after flashing, and wait a little.

Network cable is connected to the box?

No? Wait a little longer.

The first boot after flashing also creates some certificates for box. That also takes time.

The following reboots will be much faster.

So... let me see if i understand i did installed multiboot....

them i remove the pen and reboot

after this i install the images i want to respective slot

but when i pick the image to start it starts to boot but hangs/stay stuck on splash screen... i waited hours and no luck.... yes the cable of network is connected!

team blue-6.4-gbip4k-20201105_recovery_emmc

openatv-6.4-gbip4k-20201104_recovery_emmc

teamblue-6.4-gbip4k-20201105_mmc

openatv-6.4-gbip4k-20201104_mmc

tested both images and with both recovery's

small update: tried last 6.3 image of openatv and it does boot well... so guess something is wrong with both teams last images

@GigaBlue1 is it possible to give a litle help on flashing uhd ip 4k? i think i did everything fine.... copied recovery to the usb...make recivery from usb... them again same procedure but to install openatv/teamblue image to slot 1... also ok... but them when i pick the image on slot 1 to start it only show the boot image openatv/blueteam and nothing more happens... is like the image doesn't start.... i did repeat this procedure 10 times... thanks