bootlogo image at startup

• Hi everyone
    I would need help to restore the original bootlogo of the gigablue IP4K, it has been modified from the oatv image that I had installed to test it, now I can no longer restore the original bootlogo of the Gigablue team what you see at the beginning as soon as you turn on the box, reading on the forum I think I understand that I need the splash.bin file but I can't find it, can you help me?

::--wink

teamblue.jpg

• its splash from quad 4K

test it

Dateien

• splash.zip

(986,98 kB, 18 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Die Verwendung von Anglizismen und Internetabkürzungen ist für mich ein eindeutiges Zeichen für
    Kontaktarmut im wahren Leben, Wichtigtuerei und mehr Schein als Sein.
    „Sprachen sind bei weitem das wichtigste Vehikel kultureller Entfaltung und zugleich das wichtigste Element nationaler – übrigens auch persönlicher – Identität.“ – Helmut Schmidt

"In Krisenzeiten suchen Intelligente nach Lösungen, Idioten suchen nach Schuldigen."

• I followed the instructions, slavishly, for flashing from usb but there is no way that the flashing procedure starts and I don't understand why, I made several attempts and with different USB but nothing, I had read here on the forum that the the only way to replace the bootlogo image was with USB flashing, as both the recovery procedure and the ONLINE FLASH did not go well, as a last attempt (taken by despair) I added the spash.bin file among the files present on the root of the mmc recovery after the reboot, the boot image of Team Blue is finally displayed.

::g:::--wink

• Flashing via USB stick is usually only possible with small sticks. I have had the best experience with the Platinum 2GB brand.

Die Verwendung von Anglizismen und Internetabkürzungen ist für mich ein eindeutiges Zeichen für
    Kontaktarmut im wahren Leben, Wichtigtuerei und mehr Schein als Sein.
    „Sprachen sind bei weitem das wichtigste Vehikel kultureller Entfaltung und zugleich das wichtigste Element nationaler – übrigens auch persönlicher – Identität.“ – Helmut Schmidt

"In Krisenzeiten suchen Intelligente nach Lösungen, Idioten suchen nach Schuldigen."

• yes I knew it, I tried from 256 Mb up to 1 Gb, formatted as indicated, which usually allow me to flash other decoders, strangely on this ip4k at startup it recognizes it because I see the USB led that lights up but cannot start flashing or rather to flash to start flashing. ?(

The important thing is that he managed to solve. Thanks to you

::--wink